Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
Our client is an ASX listed technology company, providing a comprehensive and intuitive real-time monitoring, investigative and predictive environmental management software used internationally. Built on insights from 30+ years experience as environmental consultants, this company seamlessly converts data into action, enabling operative action in real-time.
Their customers include some of the world’s leading companies in water, mining and waste management including some of the biggest players.
Responsibilities and missions
Currently winning new customers across the world everyday, our client is at an exciting time of its development.
Each global market is unique, which means that they require an experienced Marketing & Engagement Manager to drive their global Marketing & Communications Strategy and Engagement with industry bodies and partners.
The successful candidate will play a key role in our client’s growth as a technology business and will help its regional teams to scale their businesses through effective marketing.
In other words, the successful candidate will:
- Develop and drive the company’s global marketing and communications strategy including lead generation, digital channels, brand awareness and industry engagement to drive global growth
- In conjunction with team members develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across digital, social media and trade events to drive lead generation across the business
- Partner with global sales teams, using their insights to identify opportunities and deliver marketing qualified leads (MQL's)
- Develop and execute partnership strategy for brand awareness with trade associations, technology partners, government and non-government bodies globally
- Develop reporting and effectiveness framework to ensure measurable benefits are derived from marketing spend and campaigns
- Work with CEO and Executive team in executing the Company strategy
The role will be a key member of the soon to be launched Envirosuite head office in Sydney.
Applicant Profile and Skills
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably within the technology industry with a strong focus on how marketing drives lead generation
- Experience working with inhouse, external design and communications resources to develop campaigns across digital and social media (Pardot experience desirable)
- Ability to work across multiple departments and international offices to complete tasks (some international travel will be required)
- Self-starter, comfortable in greenfield scale up business in a growing and dynamic environment
- Creativity and ability to think critically to solve business issues
- Ability to engage with multiple external stakeholders to drive brand presence, including trade and industry bodies, technology companies and government departments/bodies (e.g. Austrade)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience
- A fast-paced collaborative environment in a growing technology sector
- Flexible working arrangements available in a casual and fun environment
- Brand new office location in Sydney (close to CBD) to be launched in October
- Ability to travel globally for trade shows and global marketing development
- Attractive remuneration including salary, short- and long-term incentives for the right candidate
- Ability to shape a greenfield marketing environment globally, take ownership of your work and be rewarded