About the Company
Our client is an ASX listed technology company, providing the most comprehensive and intuitive real-time monitoring, investigative and predictive environmental management software in the world. Built on insights from 30+ years’ experience as environmental consultants, this company seamlessly converts data into action, enabling operative action in real-time.
The company serves over 200 airports and some of the world’s leading operators in various sectors such as cities, construction, mining, heavy industry, waste, and water.
They are at an exciting time in their development as they continue to win new customers across the world. Each of their global markets are unique and as such they are looking to recruit an intern to assist with their strategy, marketing, and lead generation across their major regions (Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America).
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a high-energy, charismatic and driven Marketing Analyst & Business Development Intern to join one of the world’s leading global providers of continuous, unrivaled environmental monitoring solutions based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Programs and Campaigns Manager, the successful candidate will play an important role in supporting the Programs and Campaigns Manager with Pardot and Salesforce administration as well as supporting the team in conducting pivotal research, and contributing to real marketing strategies and campaigns.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing, learned to master tools like Salesforce and Pardot and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What you will be doing:
- Helping build the lead pipeline for the sales team through supporting the Programs and Campaigns Manager with Salesforce administration
- Assisting in proactive work to identify target customers and industries
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager in executing various Product Marketing strategies
- Supporting the marketing team in conducting research of new platforms, applications and channels to improve the digital marketing funnels and channels of communication
- Researching, planning and executing marketing campaigns under the direction and supervision of the Programs and Campaigns Manager
- Conducting market, customer, and product research as assigned by the Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Director and producing reports as required
- Perform online and field research to identify potential market and product gaps, and producing reports as required
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product management, and sales teams on a variety of projects.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master’s program in Business, Marketing, etc.
- Ideally, you will be based in Melbourne
- Previous experience in digital marketing/business development/business analysis as well as a strong desire to learn
- You are a self-starter who is not afraid to get your hands dirty and help the business grow!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Any background in Salesforce and/ or Pardot will be an advantage
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Previous experience with marketing automation (Avocado Communication) and Proficiency in CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) will be highly considered
- Previous exposure to Sales Navigator or other sales enablement tools would be a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency in other languages such as French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Korean or Simplified Chinese would be welcome
6 months full-time or part-time then full-time during University break
- Monthly allowance: up to $2,000 for the right candidate (full-time equivalent)
- Great team environment and supportive culture
- Great commercial-level exposure to the entire go-to-market process of the company and
- Opportunity to learn about how the end-to-end marketing funnel works from digital to campaigns, programs, design and execution from a broader and more structured team
If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in Marketing and Sales,and you meet the above criteria, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!