Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
Our client is a Marketing Automation Software company that provides a simple solution used by thousands of businesses around the world to acquire new leads, send personalised messages and automate repetitive tasks.
This company implemented in Australia and the USA has the ambition to expand its activities to more territories.
Their systems deal with millions of marketing automation events across numerous servers every day. They are based on Node.js and several database technologies to deal with all of the data they work with every day.
Their product integrates a variety of web APIs, a modular architecture and a stable platform used by thousands of customers. Most of the languages used are Node.js, Golang and Elixer. The features used to keep the software in the cloud are from Rackspace, AWS and Google.
The company is looking for motivated Senior Software Engineers willing to work on this large marketing automation software to make it grow, improve and scale.
- Understand the system architecture of the company and its ambitions
- Discuss, document and implement new features in the system
- Improve the architecture of the system
- Work on the existing code and improve the system architecture
- Make sure the system is strong and easy to maintain
- Be a mentor to junior developers
- Be a contributor to the company’s developer community
- Proven significant contributions in previous engineering teams
- Highly experienced in Golang - You must have GO!
- Bonus points: experience on APIs, systems architecture, AWS/Google Cloud & big data
- International team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours & generous paid time off
- Awesome set up: select your own computer, monitor, sit/stand desk, comfy chair & anything else you need to do your best work
- Fast career growth, never stop learning & be promoted from within as the company scales