Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Cambodian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
They are 100 great people creating beautiful software. They develop software for established companies, promising startups.
- Industry: Software Company
- Product/Service: Software development
- Target market: Customers and brokers
- Office location: Phnom-Penh, Cambodia
They are looking for a highly effective Digital Project Manager who can lead a team able to quickly design and deliver systems, while maintaining a constant customer focus and conversation.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Participate in software architecture sessions (Design and update database)
- Document design decisions and alternatives in collaboration tools
- Manage software development cycles, release management, and implementations using tools such as version control, documentation and collaboration
- Lead all day-to-day aspects of the product development lifecycle across a number of projects
- Manage projects within cost/schedule/quality/scope requirements
- Conduct & lead meetings
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- The project manager should be able to reason on algorithmic complexity and needs a strong ability to communicate on those topics with the development team
- Awareness of Software Development methodologies (Agile, Scrum and Iterative) and knowledge of processes particularly
- Leadership skills - have to keep your teams motivated, resolve conflicts and make the right decisions for employees
- Taking control of unfolding projects. This requires someone who can direct others, delegate, boost morale, solve problems, and keep everything flowing
- Time Management - Working with employees, customers. The success of a project hinges on steps being done properly and on time
- Technical knowledge - a solid background in programming languages (Java and Web App & Web Service Development), testing procedures and comprehend the development process
- Multitasking skills - demands come from various people throughout the day, and software project managers must prioritize and juggle them
Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- Web or mobile industry experience
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM systems preferred. Strongly prefer experience in managing Web Software platforms or products with associated SLA’s.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Regular office hours, Monday to Friday
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary commensurate with experience