SaaS Sales Representative APAC | Position based in Sydney
- Join one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups with HQ in Europe & USA
- Unrivalled potential of Individual career growth
- Competitive salary package & benefits
About the Company
- Industry: Computer Software
- Product/Service: Cloud-based phone systems and phone solutions
- Core values: Community ,Transparency, Ambition and Teamwork
- Target Market: Asia Pacific region (APAC)
- Office Location: Sydney CBD
Our client is a multimillion-dollar software company and one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups that is on a mission to transform the business phone systems. They are the producers of one of the world's leading cloud based phone system and were listed as one of the best business phone systems of 2019. The company has experienced tremendous growth in the last 6 months, and as a result are seeking a talented and dedicated Sales Representative to join their team and be part of their continued success!
About the role
The Sales Development Representative will be based in Sydney Australia and will work closely with the Account Executive during the sales process. You will be among the first employees for the company in the Asia Pacific region along with an Account Executive and will be responsible for contributing to the company’s growth by closing prospects in the APAC region.
- Working closely with Account Executives during the sales process.
- Engaging inbound and Outbound prospects per chat and over the phone, and qualify them before passing them over to an AE. This role is integral to providing pre-sales prospect information while collaborating with Sales teams across the Northern Region.
- Filtering and qualifying top-of-funnel, inbound leads per chat and over the phone
- Highlighting the company's product features and business advantages to raise curiosity and interest
- Assisting AEs of all regions to boost the sales cycle: booking demos and meetings, documenting activities in Salesforce
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism at all times with our local partners in all written and oral communications
Applicant Profile and Competencies:
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Competitive spirit and drive to achieve goals.
- Hunger to exceed targets and a proven track record of creating new business opportunities
- Strong rigor and organization, ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Hands-on profile and entrepreneurial spirit; you’ll be among the company's first local presence on the ground for the APAC region
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Great enthusiasm as well as an ability to innovate and make an impact for the better
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- At least 1 year’ experience in sales, ideally in a SaaS company
- Successful track record of net new business sales, inbound or outbound prospecting
- Creative and consultative selling approach with advanced closing skills.
- Solid experience with CRM software and sales enablement tools
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills - bilingual or native speaker preferred
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Experience selling SaaS or Software
Permanent full-time position available starting from early July 2020
- A competitive remuneration package
- Offices in Sydney CBD with co-working space membership including regular events, Friday breakfast & drinks, etc.
- A true challenge where you’ll get high responsibilities fast
- Work within an international environment as part of the Australiance hub for international start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Possibility of a sponsored training trip to Paris when the travel restrictions have been lifted
- Annual company offsite to exotic locations
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
Australiance Talent is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants with full working rights in Australia, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.