Australiance’s vision is to enable international companies and professionals to realise their potential in Australia. We take pride in doing our best every day to support Australian and international companies' growth through connecting them with the right international and local talents, clients or partners. Our key values are: Integrity, Respect and honesty - People-oriented - Result driven - Proactive and agile.
Australiance is a Sydney-based start-up with 3 activities
- Recruitment services for companies based in Australia looking for temporary and/or permanent talents
- Consulting solutions for international companies interested to start or grow their footprint in Australia
- Organisation of startup networking events (StartupAndAngels.com) and B2B conferences (B2BRocks.co/Sydney)
The leading B2B and SaaS conference in Australia. After several successful editions in Europe (Paris) and Australia (Sydney), B2B Rocks is coming back in June 2020.
The event will span 2 days with 500 expected attendees around 40 speakers ranging from startup founders, C-level executives, experts and Venture Capitalists. A networking cocktail will take place on Thursday evening, as well.
Besides the inspiring talks, attendees will have the opportunity to participate to round-tables, open discussions, workshops, to network in a dedicated exhibition space, and to vote for our startups and scale ups B2B Rocks Awards.
Launched in 2016, Startup&Angels is an event series where startup founders meet business angels & investors. The event consists of presentations & pitches by 4 startup founders, 1 advisor and 1 investor. Speakers present their journeys as entrepreneurs, their vision, their best tips & challenges... Then there is a networking evening where attendees have opportunity to meet and connect with investors, entrepreneurs and corporates.
With the guidance and assistance of the management, you are ultimately assisting in growing the business by increasing our online visibility and coordinating the organization of our annual conference; B2B Rocks Sydney 2020.
Your key missions are:
Supporting the Event team with the organization of B2B Rocks by finding new speakers, sponsors and partners while driving attendee traffic with strong communication plan.
Participating in the company's overall digital strategic planning.
Managing our online marketing and communication activities (by creating visual contents, articles and newsletters) and animate our social media.
Ensuring that the website is kept up-to-date.
Planning and coordinating event-related services and general event logistics.
Conducting post-event evaluations and debriefs to determine how future events can be improved
Applicant Profile and Competencies / Technical Skills
You are currently studying in a business or communications school/university and want to perform an internship in Sydney.
You have a first successful professional experience and you have acquired academic knowledge in project Management, event organization, communications and B2B business development, and want to apply what you learned during an internship in a dynamic start-up.
- You want to know more about startup and innovation
- You are a team player willing to face challenges
- You have a can-do attitude, combining strategic thinking and hands on approach.
- You have a strong business acumen and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, feeling comfortable with interacting with people at any level.
- You are a fast learner and proactive in your work.
- You are a self-driven, autonomous, curious and energetic student with strong stakeholder management and communication skills and a first experience in project management.
- You also have advanced writing and speaking level in English and excellent project management skills.
- IT: Office suite, Canva, WordPress, Social Media, Eventbrite. Skills in CRM and Adobe Suite is a plus.
- 6 months preferred
- Start date: June 2020
Unpaid internship with the following benefits:
- Monthly allowance to cover some travel or Working From Home expenses
- Number of days off according to duration of internship
- Invitations to business events
- Regular team activities (including breakfast and drinks on Fridays)