Expression of Interest - Internships (Sydney)
Are you a current student looking to gain valuable professional experience and develop key competencies and skills specific to your career goals while working for some of the most prestigious scale-up companies in Sydney? Look no further, Australiance is taking expressions of interest for internships for the July 2020 intake!
We are looking at Expressions of Interest for the following roles:
- Digital Account Executive Intern
- Growth Analyst Intern
- Full Stack Web Developer Intern
- Web Development Intern
- Software Development Intern
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Data Science Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Business Development & Marketing Intern
- International Business Development Intern
To qualify for these Internship opportunities, ideally,
- You must have full working rights in Australia
- You are currently undertaking an undergraduate or master’s degree and would love to gain operational experience through an internship in Sydney
- You must be available to undertake a long-term internship as part of your studies
- You must be already in Sydney be able to work full-time (minimum 4 days a week)
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to articulate well
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a proven problem solver, and can demonstrate great initiative, adaptability and versatility
- You are tech savvy, very organised and have excellent attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude, combining strategic thinking and hands on approach.
- You are a fast learner and proactive in your work
- You have a strong business acumen and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, feeling comfortable with interacting with people at any level.
- Previous related working experience would be a bonus!
- 6 months preferred
- Start date: July 2020
If you are interested in any of the positions above, we'd love to hear from you! Click apply now to register your Interest.